Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"So what" if they're taking over the world...

Welcome to Google world, my friends! I figured I've changed my e-mail to gmail, my pictures to picasa, and I "google" daily (mostly to verify/disprove some preposterous statement of Cash's)... so I figured why not take the plunge and switch over to google's blogspot?!?! More of my friends are using blogspot (sorry Alisa!) and I like that you can add music and pictures easily. I've loved my livejournal and it's still available at mhilltamu.livejournal.com. But, I think I'll give this a try.

I had no idea that anyone was reading my blog (just my sister and Cash) so it was so fun to hear from everyone at Christmas and know that you've been checking in on us!!! It was great to hear from so many of you. I just never got around to doing a Christmas letter, but I may do a Christmas e-mail update...maybe...

So, in a bit of irony, my first picture is the reason that I so rarely post...





I love this little boy. He has an infectious laugh and he is adored by his big brother and sister.

I guess I'll see how this works and post more later.

7 comments:

Trish said...

Yay! Glad you switched over. I am adding you to my list of friends so I can peek in on your life whenever I get the itch:) Seriously, I feel so much closer to friends who have blogs. AND, I love the title of your blog - we have some natural disasters at our abode also!

Trish said...

ps. You probably know more about the blog world than I ever will! I didn't know you could change the colors of fonts and backgrounds!?

Anonymous said...

Your dear husband was also telling me about the cuteness of the youngest Hill. I hate that I've never had the chance to meet him! Hopefully, things will work out with my class in Idaho this fall. We'll see!

Emily said...

Hey Marisa,
Glad you switched to Google! Welcome to the blogspot world. Hope to see you soon~ Your little fam is so adorable.

-Em and Jae

Rhiannon said...

Hey Marisa, you switched! This blog thing is the way to go! You have the cutest family and a very interesting life, lots of fun to read about!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! I have the cutest nephew:) AND I can't believe I've been using blogspot for over a year and your first blog is still more elaborate than mine. See ya soon, Maren

Anonymous said...

I love it, and now I'm going to have to start blogging, too. I have to say that that little boy is the cutest thing ever! Can't wait to see what you do next.