Monday, September 29, 2008

We love visitors!

Our good friend from Texas, Alisa (who is now at Oklahoma University), came to Idaho! She was teaching in Mountain Home at the Air Force Base, but she got to escape the "excitement" of Mountain Home to come and visit! We had a great time! Thanks for coming Alisa...come again soon!

A few pictures...

Usually she prefers if her feet are above her bum!
A dinner out -- Spencer's absolute favorite...Wingers
Heeheehee...I eem coloring on dee paper but soon I vill be coloring on your counters vith dee markers!!
Alisa, Spencer, and Audrey. Um, who's not afraid of the camera? YaYa "CheezeIt" Baby?Emmett is completely obsessed with birds; this just about put him over the edge. Literally.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I wanna come visit! The kids look so adorable. Love all the hamming going on. I miss you guys.

JeNeale said...

That picture of Emmett is too much! Jensen is quite a ham for the camera as well. Where did these girls come from anyway?

The Legg Fam said...

The kids are so cute. Emmett is a doll, and well Yaya, , lets just say I think you will have boys calling your house sooner than later. Good luck with that. "hehe"

Alisa said...

I had such a great time!! Thanks again for everything!!

Anonymous said...

I love the iron grip Daddy has on Emmett's back! LOL