Friday, March 21, 2008

Flashback Friday

So, my friend Tricia (the one I steal most of my blog ideas from) has another fun blog thing...Flashback Friday. So, you know those pictures from when Flashdance was a movie and the one shoulder sweatshirt was introduced for the first time? Yes, those...pull them out, scan them in, and post those beauties!

This flashback picture may date me. My friend Tiffany posted this on her Facebook...Yikes! Remember, I grew up in Texas! (thankfully this is post big-bang days!) This is Pine Tree High School Senior Prom with the group of girls I hung out with. All I remember is that my date was a good friend, Adam Morrison.

3 comments:

JeNeale said...

Love Flashback Friday! I'm going to do that next week. And your dress is stylin'!

Emily said...

Marisa,

Look! There is another Asian in your group!

Your dress is amaaaazing. I'm way jealous :)

Trish said...

There is a whole lotta bling in that picture! I love it! I'm glad you are doing Flashback Friday. Kind of fun...don't worry...I stole it from someone else! hehe