Sunday, February 3, 2008

Let is snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...

There are some new pictures on our Picasa website from our Winter activities. The snow is beautiful and so much fun. However, I think I'm ready for the snow days to be over... We've made snow caves, snow men, snow ice cream, snowboard hills, and snow angels.

In other news, I've got to start training for the swim part of a triathlon! My sister-in-law Maren, Cash's colleague Susan, and I are putting together a team for the Emmett triathlon. Anyone else out there up for the challenge? :best Napoleon Dynamite voice: I'm pretty sure my synchronized swimming days will totally help me blow everyone else away. Actually, yesterday I found out exactly how long the swim will be and I just about peed my pants. Either that or I coughed.

4 comments:

JeNeale said...

Let the snow be done!. . .that's all I have to say on that! As for training for the triathalon, you and Maren are going to make me look bad, so I guess I better start doing something!

Emily said...

I will totally be there...cheering you on :) I think that's so great, and I envy your motivation and desire!!!

Katie said...

cute pictures! good luck with the triathlon!

Rhiannon said...

Snow? What's that? Sounds like fun! We especially enjoyed your picture of Cash about to eat it in the snow--good stuff!!! Marisa, when do you sleep? Between your kids, husband, house, job, books, tv shows, and now training for a triathlon, juggling all those demonstrates those superhuman abilities of yours!!!You go girl!!!