Proud mom moment: Audrey and her friend are playing Little People; they're setting up a wedding. They decide that the girl and boy should be a mommy and a daddy. Audrey says, "no remember, babies come after [the wedding]." Good girl! :)
Audrey was playing at her friend Karlee's house and Karlee's mom, Jenny, asked her these cute questions:
1.What is something mom always says to you?
A: When you get something out, clean it up before you get something else out.
2. What Makes Mom happy?
A: When I clean up my room
3. What makes mom sad?
A: When I don’t clean up my room
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: When she tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
A: like, 15 maybe
7. How tall is your mom?
A: I don’t know
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
A: Dancing With the Stars
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: Go to stores and watch TV
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: Being on TV
11. What is your mom really good at?
A: baking food
12. What is your mom not very good at?
A: going to stores when I am not at school
13. What does your mom do for her job?
A: Going to work really good
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A: Onions with salad and chicken mixed together
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A: Being a good mom
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Jazmine, that is my favorite so I just picked that
17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: going to the stores and clean the silverware together
18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: Our hair is the same
19. How are you and your mom different?
A: Our talking
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A; because she loves me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
A: going out to dinner
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A: Burger Kings, no, not Burger Kings. Wings, Pizza and Things that is our favorite
Hum...perhaps I should relax about the cleaning. And, not go to so many stores...