- He is an excellent waterskier.
- He can make people laugh.
- He will work hard for other people.
- He is an excellent teacher -- of all ages.
- He notices when people need help.
- He reads and remembers books.
- He plays jungle gym with the kids.
- He thinks deeply and provocatively about things.
- He is very loyal.
- He can drink excessive amounts of Mountain Dew.
:) On Sunday mornings, I have church meetings so Cash is in charge of getting the kids ready for church. I usually lay out Audrey's clothes -- knowing that sometimes the dress, slip, tights, shoes combos can be a little confusing. However, I showed up on Sunday morning and found Emmett dressed in a very cute plaid shirt and very cute plaid pants. Very cute alone...but together? I know, I know, it's not a critical talent. But, at least his fashion sense does make for a fun picture. Frankly, I think he'd be just fine if I went ahead and set out his clothes with the kids' every night.