Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

...that's what little girls are made of! At least I really hope so, because we are going to even up the score here: 3 boys, 3 girls! Both Spencer and Audrey were hoping for a little sister, so they are really excited. Audrey was less than impressed though, with the "pictures" we brought back for her. I admit, they don't look much like a baby, in fact, they look down right alien. Audrey wanted to come to the appointment when I told her that the Dr was going to use a special machine to see the baby inside my tummy. But, then she decided she'd actually rather show Grammy her sparkly eye shadow (priorities people!) and was pacified when I told her we'd bring back pictures. I should have realized...

15 comments:

Lauralee said...

Yeah! What wonderful news for the entire Hill family. Lacey Grace is jealous and excited for Audrey to have a little sister. What is the exact due date?

Unknown said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! :) I bet Audrey is going to love dressing her up!

Kate said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys!! I'd have 4 kids eventually if I knew it would be another girl...but there is never a guarentee. I am so happy to hear it is a girl!!

Jackie B. said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Katie said...

ahh, congrats!

Trish said...

Yay for girls!

J+S said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, and I love the even score. Hope you are feeling better, and I've missed you.

~Jenifer

Lataun said...

so happy for you...how did you do that? 2 boys, 2 girls?

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited! And I think this means I need to plan another trip to Boise soon! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! congrats!

JeNeale said...

Another beautiful girl. . .of course, if it was a boy, it would be another beautiful boy. You two make gorgeous kids. I'm so excited for another baby!

Emily said...

Congratulations Marisa!!!
We're so excited for you. We saw Libby & Gaylon at the New Horizons show and heard Spence had a game, we hope he had fun and did well! We hope to see you guys soon, whether it's up there or down here! You guys have the CUTESt kids and I can't wait for this one :) Any names yet?!

The Legg Fam said...

We are so happy for you all. Anorther beautiful little girl.

The Hills said...

Preston is very jealous. I have no idea what he thought a girl would bring into the mix but I'm fine letting you have all the girls/drama and me having well, not all, but more mud and cleaning disasters:) Congrats! Love you, Maren

Aaron and Sharee said...

Aaron and I just sat and looked through your blog, how much fun!!! We love you guys and miss you! Congrats! Your kids are adorable!