Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Top 10 reasons why Cash is a Professor...

Reason #1. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvnkeqmusk
(Cash, his brother Jared, and his brother-in-law Brent -- they look pretty awesome if I can brag a bit. And I guess since it's my blog, I can.)

Reason #2. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtFscu9OZwI (That's Spencer in the first part of the video -- his nickname is "Zeus" -- Cash was SO proud!).

Reason #3. Cash coaching Spencer's baseball team this summer.


Reason #4. Conference in Chicago every April that happens to coincide with opening weekend for the Chicago Cubs. Hum...

Reason #5. He get to read books for work.

Reason #6. See previous posts about Family Reunions. (I'm not sure that's what he really wanted to do this summer. I think it had more to do with #1 and #2, but he's a good sport).

Reason #7. Baseball starts in April and ends in October. If the Cubs make the playoffs he's really in a pickle during fall semester.

Reason #8. He thinks "running numbers" is fun.

Reason #9. "I'm a teacher. All I need are minds for molding." (movie anyone? one of Cash's all time favorites...)

Reason #10. After 12 years of school he finally decided he better get a "real job."

6 comments:

Trish said...

Awesome footage. Makes me want to make that trip up there sooner than later. To just ride in the boat though...

Anonymous said...

I love running numbers, too!

It's weird, really.

Heidi said...

Cash you're a guy who knows what you want. I admire that about you. That was great footage. I really want to come out and spend some time on that boat. Hopefully sooner than later.

blog_meg said...

Hey Marisa! I didn't know you had a blog!! It's so much fun to read b/c I can hear your voice in my head. :o) We were so bummed to miss out on seeing you guys on your visit to the big C-S. I can't remember but I think we were visiting my sister. My blog is www dot best-hope dot blogspot dot com. Keep up your awesome bloggings!

blog_meg said...

I'm glad you like it! :o) I have been falling behind and barely do one post every 10 days, or so...used to be daily. I use a program called FotoFusion from Lumapix to build my collage. What is your e-mail these days?

JeNeale said...

My favorite thing about Cash being a professor is that he teaches at BSU, so you all are here!